Monday, June 20, 2011

9 Week Update (A little late)

So sorry about the late update.  Work has been crazy and our weekends have been packed, so I have had far less "fun time" online lately.  I am going to fill out my weekly check in as if I had done it on the correct day.  I will try to fit in another update this Thursday as well.

Weekly Check In:



  • How far along?: 9 weeks
  • Total weight gain: Won't know for another couple of weeks.  Sometimes I feel like I have gained and somedays I feel like I have lost.  I guess we will see.
  • How big is baby?: Little one is the size of a green olive this week.
  • Maternity clothes?: Fully in maternity clothes at this point.  They are so comfortable.
  • Movement: Still way too early.
  • Stretch marks?: Just the ones I already had.
  • Sleep?: Still exhausted and still waking up in the middle of the night at least once for a bathroom trip.  I have also been having some crazy dreams, which are making it hard to sleep consistently..
  • Symptoms?: Exhausted, heartburn, heightened sense of smell, frequent urination, gassy, constipated, increased nausea, and really vivid dreams.  I am still loving each and every symptom.
  • Food cravings:  Same as last week, but I have also been wanting chocolate, tomatoes and orange juice.  I have been wanting cheese too, but I think it is more of a calcium thing.  I have been drinking almond milk with chocolate syrup, which has more calcium than milk.
  • Belly button in or out?: Still an innie.
  • What I miss: I'm still missing coffee, but also sandwich meat, sushi and the other foods I can't eat right now.  It's already difficult with my food allergies, but to add more restrictions makes it really hard.
  • What I'm looking forward to: My NT scan and next OB appointment on July 8.  Mom gets to come with me and I am so excited!.
  • Best Moment this week: There haven't been any huge stand-outs, but I have been loving feeling pregnant, which is making me feel more confident about this pregnancy..  
  • Milestone: Baby is now officially a fetus!  
- J

No comments:

Post a Comment