Thursday, September 1, 2011

20 Week Update - Half-Baked!

Things have been going pretty well this week.  Baby's movements have been getting stronger which has been really cool.  Other than that, the only big news is that I am halfway there today!  20 weeks down and 20 more to go!  We have a long weekend coming up and then we get to see Baby again on Tuesday. 


Weekly Check In:


  • How far along?: 20 weeks
  • Total weight gain: I am up 2 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight as of Monday.
  • How big is baby?: Baby is the size of a cantaloupe this week. 
  • Maternity clothes?: Fully in maternity clothes at this point.  They are so comfortable.
  • Movement: Much stronger kicks and movements the last week.  I can't wait until we can feel little one moving from the outside.
  • Stretch marks?: Just the ones I already had.
  • Sleep?: Still having a hard time sleeping.  The body pillow really didn't help too much.
  • Symptoms?: Heightened sense of smell, really vivid dreams, and movement.
  • Food cravings: Sweets, burgers, other than that not a whole lot.
  • Belly button in or out?: Still an innie.
  • What I miss: Not a whole lot at this point.
  • What I'm looking forward to: Still excited about my next OB appointment and our anatomy scan on 9/6!
  • Best Moment this week: Getting definite kicks from little one.
  • Milestone: Baby gulping down amniotic fluid for nutrition and practice swallowing.  And baby can taste things now.  They have done studies that show little one will prefer foods that it has already tasted in utero!
- J

No comments:

Post a Comment