Friday, May 20, 2011

Introducing our Little One!

Here is the very first picture of our little darling.




All you can see is the gestational sac, but that is exactly what you should see at 5 weeks.  In fact, little one is measuring exactly on track.  And, there are no bleeds in my uterus, my tubes look good, and it looks like I ovulated from the right side.  Everything looks textbook right now.

I got a chance to meet with the doctor as well.  She said that I will stay with her practice until I am at least 10 weeks along or until my OB wants me back.  She said that I should stop the progesterone and Metformin between 10 and 12 weeks, but when I mentioned that I would feel better staying on them until I am past the point where I lost Hannah and Liam, she said that was fine.  She did say that I am going to stay on the baby aspirin and the Lovenox for a long time to come.  Finally, she said that any time I was feeling anxious, I was welcome to come back in for a check.

Today has been such a wonderful day.  I am absolutely floating on air today.  We are all set to tell our parents tomorrow.  And now I have pictures I can give them as well.

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment