Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lovely Sunday.

Today was a lovely day. I spent the morning with R. We went and picked up a coat for Pickles (our dog) for camping in the mountains at the end of the month and then stopped for breakfast. In the afternoon, while R was at practice, my friend Hanna came over. Unfortunately, she lost her wallet on the way here, so we went looking for it (no luck) and then ran some errands. I invested in some yoga pants, because with this bloat, they are so much more comfortable than jeans. I am hoping I can get away with wearing them at work. After running errands, we came back home and are currently watching Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. It was a wonderful, quiet, relaxing Sunday.

I am counting down the days until we tell our parents and then our ultrasound!

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment