Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Getting anxious today...

So far, I have been doing pretty well with this pregnancy anxiety-wise. Today, I am starting to feel anxious for some reason. I have no explanation. There is no reason to think that anything is wrong with our little one. My symptoms are all strong and I have actually been getting some nausea and more vivid dreams the last couple of days. I have not had any spotting. There's no reason for me to be anxious at all.

The only thing I can think of is that maybe it is because of when I started spotting in previous pregnancies. With the last little one, I started spotting on the day I found out I was pregnant, which was 4 weeks and 6 days (exactly where I am today). With Hannah and Liam, the spotting started at 5 weeks 2 days, which is coming up on Sunday. I am so nervous that something is going to happen to this little one, who I already love so much.

Today I am pregnant and I love my baby...

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment