Thursday, August 25, 2011

19 Week Update

Not a whole lot going on this week.  I think little one had a growth spurt because I have had stretching pain all week, and suddenly my bump seems much more noticeable.  Work has been really busy, and R is busy prepping for a show on Monday.  Other than that, same old, same old around here.

I have one more week until I am half-baked and only 5 more weeks until V-Day (viability day)!!

Weekly Check In:

  • How far along?: 19 weeks
  • Total weight gain: I am up 2 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight as of Monday.
  • How big is baby?: Baby is the size of a mango this week. 
  • Maternity clothes?: Fully in maternity clothes at this point.  They are so comfortable.
  • Movement: Felt a couple of stronger kicks after eating a cinnamon roll the other day.  Other than that, still wiggles and little pokes here and there.
  • Stretch marks?: Just the ones I already had.
  • Sleep?: Still having a hard time sleeping.  I just got a second body pillow and that seems to be helping a little bit.
  • Symptoms?: Heightened sense of smell, gassy, really vivid dreams, round ligamnet pain, and I really want to get started with cleaning and organizing everything.  I'm not really sure that last one is a symptom, but there you go.
  • Food cravings: Sweets, burgers, other than that not a whole lot.
  • Belly button in or out?: Still an innie.
  • What I miss: Not a whole lot at this point.
  • What I'm looking forward to: Still excited about my next OB appointment and our anatomy scan on 9/6!
  • Best Moment this week: Getting definite kicks from little one.
  • Milestone: Baby is getting very mobile.  Baby is now coated in vernix caseoa (waxy cheese-like stuff) to protect it's skin.  Last week was a much more exciting milestone!
- J

No comments:

Post a Comment